World-Class Software: Easy & intuitive yet a powerful software. Even in its LITE version it will detect a wide range of colony types with minor or none user parametrization.
Reflections-Free Illumination: Its patentend spheric chamber eliminates reflections in both, colonies and Petri plate, and provides a unifrom illumination for an improved image capture that will lead to better, more reliable, and consistent results.
Audit Trail: Security-relevant chronological set of records that will provide documentary evidence of the sequence of activities that have affected at any time a specific operation or event in the SphereFlash®.
Report generation: Easy and automatic generation of result reports with customizable layout to include your Company’s logo and/or information.
|SphereFlash® + Colonies LITE Software for automatic colony counting.||90007000|
|Colonies PRO upgrade Software||90007001|
|Halos PRO upgrade Software||90007002|
|Petri dish maximum usable diameter||90mm Computer interface: USB 3.0 Type-A socket Mains AC adaptor|
|Output||12V DC 3.43A|
|Power Range||90~264 VAC|
|Air temperature||15-30oC (59-86oF)|
|Relative humidity||10-75% (non-condensing) Altitude: Up to 2000m (6500ft)|
|Place of operation||For indoor use only|
|Dimensions||288x220x371 mm (1.34×8.66×14.6 in) Weight: 5,5Kg (12.13 lb)|
- Microsoft Windows® 7, 8.1,10 (x64 platforms).
- 1 free USB 3.0 Port.
- 8 Gigabytes of RAM memory.
- 100 Megabytes of free disk space and 100 Gigabytes for the Database (for 5000 results stored with images).
- FullHD screen (1920x1080px) recomended.
- 24’’ screen size recommended.
- Microsoft Excel® 2007 or higher, 64 bits to open exported Excel® files.
- A virtual PDF printer to create PDF reports.