IUL will attend the 2022 AACC Annual Scientific Meeting & Clinical Lab Expo in Chicago, one of the most important events in the sector. From July 26th to July 28th, IUL will present the iPeak® Europium, its brand new lateral flow reader for fluorescence-labeled assays, and its colorimetric reader range that qualify, semi-quantify, and quantify colorimetric lateral flow tests with the utmost sensitivity.
Discover IUL’s brand new iPeak® at 2022 AACC Meeting
The iPeak®s are IUL´s unique and extremely sensitive Lateral Flow Test Readers for your colorimetric or fluorescence lateral flow assays.
- iPeak®: ideal for bringing objectivity and quantifying gold, latex, and the most colorimetric rapid tests (up to 2 strips and 7 lines/strip).
- iPeak® Plus: ideal for bringing objectivity and quantifying gold, latex, and the most colorimetric lateral flow tests for bigger cassettes (up to 5 strips and 7 lines/strip).
- iPeak® Europium: IUL’s newest reader, designed to read and quantify europium-labeled lateral flow tests. (Currently patent pending)
Easy to use, with a modern design, the iPeak®s are designed with a state-of-the-art image acquisition technology, that, coupled with a powerful algorithm, results in high sensitivity. IUL lateral flow readers guarantee the traceability of the results and a safe connectivity.
Every iPeak® is custom-made for each of your cassettes, whether for research use in your lab, food safety, veterinary or In-Vitro Diagnostic use. IUL readers are delivered with minimum time-to-market and affordable price for both off-the-shelf devices and your OEM projects on different levels of customization.
All the devices are ISO 13485.
What to expect at the 2022 AACC Annual Scientific Meeting
2022 AACC Annual Scientific Meeting and Clinical Lab Expo will take place between July 26th and 28th, it will present from Plenaries featuring world-renowned scientists to intimate Roundtables.
At the 2022 AACC Meeting you’ll be able to:
- Connect with global leaders in clinical chemistry, molecular diagnostics, mass spectrometry, translational medicine, lab management, and other areas of breaking science in laboratory medicine.
- Learn about cutting-edge technology. The AACC Clinical Lab Expo has more than 200 new product introductions each year.
- Hear vital research and learn about important changes in the field. With more than 250 educational opportunities in the form of lectures, plenary sessions, scientific sessions, and roundtable sessions, you can design an educational experience that meets your need to stay ahead of changes in the field.
Since 1987, IUL has been developing expertise in the design and manufacture of automated solutions for microbiology laboratories with the premise of providing more comfortable, safer, and reliable microbiological control for the industry. In 2016, having acquired experience in getting a high sensitivity level in image treatment, they started delivering devices for in-vitro diagnostics in the field of human and animal health.
Currently, IUL’s products are present in more than 100 countries all over the world. Top sellers not only in Europe, its birthplace, but also in the USA and Japan. The quality of production, the innovation ideas that IUL products incorporate, and good value for money has garnered IUL worldwide recognition.